Top 10 Reasons Aclaimant Can Help with Your Return To Work Program
By Gary Pearce
Jul 06, 2020
Businesses continue to reopen - even as COVID-19 cases spike in certain areas - and develop and launch return-to-work programs in an effort to effectively identify at-risk employees, while monitoring and maintaining a safe work environment. However, many organizations have opted to implement their own tool versus using a solution like Aclaimant’s COVID-19 Return To Work module, which could be insufficient and inconsistent in keeping employees safe.
Here’s the top 10 reasons why Aclaimant offers a better, safer solution than organizations “going it alone.”
- Aclaimant follows CDC guidelines and other relevant guidance. As the guidance changes, Aclaimant quickly updates the tool for all users.
- Aclaimant’s tool includes the input of hundreds of subject matter authorities from multiple sources. It accumulates and reflects a consensus of best practices.
- The information collected may contain medical records. Privacy protection and access segregation are musts, not nice-to-haves. The Aclaimant system is configurable to meet such requirements.
- Aclaimant offers the analytical package organizations need to monitor compliance, identify deficiencies, and prioritize action steps.
- Aclaimant empowers real-time collaboration. The right people, and only the right people, become aware without delays or omissions.
- Aclaimant can be integrated with human resource information systems (HRIS), nurse case management systems, and insurance carrier reporting systems. The result is huge time savings and improved accuracy.
- The same platform that powers the Aclaimant COVID-19 Return To Work module is applicable to other incident management needs such as workplace injuries, general liability, motor vehicle liability, and employment practices liability. Down go the siloes!
- Aclaimant’s robust task automation features ensure the right follow-up steps are assigned for each customer, with total accountability and enormous time efficiencies.
- The Aclaimant COVID-19 Return To Work module includes a continuously updated U.S. COVID-19 Pandemic Monitoring Dashboard at no extra charge.
- Aclaimant is SOC2 certified, giving users confidence that Aclaimant meets the recognized best practice standard for security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy.