Sr. Business Development Executive
The Sr. Business Development Executive is responsible for identifying and building relationships with c-level executives while managing a book of business from prospect to close. Responsibilities include contract negotiations, developing revenue opportunities, and leveraging resources to enable growth through a strategic partnership channel. This position will work alongside sales, product, operations and account management to effectively translate and deliver on enterprise level prospect and client needs.
- 8-15 years of quota carrying sales and/or business development experience
- Salesforce CRM proficiency
- Familiarity with web demonstration, video conferencing and digital signature tools
- Experience in risk management, insurance and/or B2B environments a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required